How do I find an urgent care center?
If you’re in the PPO plan:
- See the list of urgent care centers in your enrollment packet, use the Anthem mobile app, or visit anthem.com to find a facility near you.
- Or consider using LiveHealth Online to connect with a doctor 24/7 via two-way video on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. You’ll only pay a $10 copay for this service. Visit livehealthonline.com or download the LiveHealth Online mobile app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Or request urgent care services where you need them—at your office, home, or anywhere else. You’ll only pay a $15 copay for this service. Visit dispatchhealth.com, call 702-848-4443, or download the DispatchHealth app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
If you’re in the HMO plan:
- Visit a Health Plan of Nevada contracted urgent care facility listed at myhpnonline.com.
- Or consider using telemedicine. Visit myhpnonline.com and follow the instructions under “24/7 Virtual Visits.”